Hi,
I've a COOLPIX L16 digital camera and I use the live DVD of knoppix.
I've tried to add a new camera into the control center but L16 is not listed there.
Is there a way to install my USB PTP camera in linux?
Thank you.
e_cap
Hi,
I've a COOLPIX L16 digital camera and I use the live DVD of knoppix.
I've tried to add a new camera into the control center but L16 is not listed there.
Is there a way to install my USB PTP camera in linux?
Thank you.
e_cap

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
Dell PERC H740P 12Gb/s 8GB Cache PCIe SAS/SATA RAID Controller Dell P/N: 03JH35
$90.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00