Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do I access my hard drive? Can I copy to an external HD?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gishnar Belgium
    Posts
    6

    How do I access my hard drive? Can I copy to an external HD?

    How do I access my hard drive? I'm running knoppix ver. 3.9
    I have two internal hard drives and one external.
    I would like to copy certain files from my internal hard drives to my external hard drive.
    Can anyone help me out on this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,516
    what filesystem does the external drive use?
    (if you do not know is it XP or Vista?)

Similar Threads

  1. Can't see USB hard drive to copy crashed HD files to
    By Maninafix in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 02:36 AM
  2. Install to external hard drive
    By Jamsh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 08:57 PM
  3. Copy file from hard drive to usb flash drive
    By PaulKraemer in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
  4. cannot write to external hard drive
    By whocares89 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 11:07 AM
  5. Copy files to my hard drive
    By _Larry_ in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch

$69.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G

$75.00



CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New  picture

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New

$1049.00