How about a clue as to what hardware you're using? Have you tried any cheat codes?
I tried running Knoppix off one of my older machines and everything seems to load fine without any problems accept when it gets to loading the desktop the screen starts clickering (you cant read the screen at all). anyone seen this, would it have anythign to do with the screen res maybe? is there a way i can fix this?
How about a clue as to what hardware you're using? Have you tried any cheat codes?
I get the same, so I boot with; knoppix screen=800x600
This worked for me. Jimmy.
Maybe even a vga=normal on the end, other cheat codes you may want to try.so I boot with; knoppix screen=800x600
knoppix xvrefresh=60
and if you knx-hdinstall:
in /etx/X11/XFree86Config-4
VertRefresh 49-60
I have the same problem, but when i type in xvrefresh it won't work, knoppix is located on the hd.
Maybe the last post could help but i do not know how to use it...
help me?![]()
![]()
I have the same problem, but when i type in xvrefresh it won't work, knoppix is located on the hd.
Maybe the last post could help but i do not know how to use it...
help me?![]()
![]()

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
Samsung 16GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA Laptop RAM M471A2K43DB1-CWE
$56.99
Samsung 32GB 4DRX4 PC4-2133P-LD0-10-DC0 ECC Server RAM
$110.00
CORSAIR Dominator DDR3 CMP8GX3M2A 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
$21.04
(Lot Of 10) 8GB DDR4 RAM 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory Mix Speed Mix Brand
$299.99