Wow, I had assumed that you had indeed configured your router (both because I had tried to stress how important it was previously and because I didn't expect that you would get the file in anywhere near 14 hours without configuring the router. I guess you got lucky, most likely because there are currently so many more seeders compared to downloaders. But you'll want to configure it for best performance and certainly if you try to download other things or if you try to get a newer version of Knoppix that has fewer seeders or more downloaders. I'm not going to write up a whole tutorial on this subject, there are plenty already. You just need to forward the ports that you will use to get to the proper computer on the local side of the network. I suggest that you do a Google search on the terms bittorrent router configure and read a few of the things that float to the top. I'll try to answer questions if needed.Originally Posted by docjerry

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
SK Hynix HMA82GU7CJR8N-VK (JJR8N) 32GB(2x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 Server Memory
$149.70
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98