Wow, I had assumed that you had indeed configured your router (both because I had tried to stress how important it was previously and because I didn't expect that you would get the file in anywhere near 14 hours without configuring the router. I guess you got lucky, most likely because there are currently so many more seeders compared to downloaders. But you'll want to configure it for best performance and certainly if you try to download other things or if you try to get a newer version of Knoppix that has fewer seeders or more downloaders. I'm not going to write up a whole tutorial on this subject, there are plenty already. You just need to forward the ports that you will use to get to the proper computer on the local side of the network. I suggest that you do a Google search on the terms bittorrent router configure and read a few of the things that float to the top. I'll try to answer questions if needed.Originally Posted by docjerry

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89