Wow, I had assumed that you had indeed configured your router (both because I had tried to stress how important it was previously and because I didn't expect that you would get the file in anywhere near 14 hours without configuring the router. I guess you got lucky, most likely because there are currently so many more seeders compared to downloaders. But you'll want to configure it for best performance and certainly if you try to download other things or if you try to get a newer version of Knoppix that has fewer seeders or more downloaders. I'm not going to write up a whole tutorial on this subject, there are plenty already. You just need to forward the ports that you will use to get to the proper computer on the local side of the network. I suggest that you do a Google search on the terms bittorrent router configure and read a few of the things that float to the top. I'll try to answer questions if needed.Originally Posted by docjerry

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max Router - 5x 2.5GbE - IDS/IPS 2.3 Gbps - UXG-Max
$180.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
PARDUS LINUX OS | LATEST ISO | DVD, USB | AMD64 | 64-BIT | GNOME | XFCE | SERVER
$4.49
CHEECENT CR202 WiFi USB Print Server 2-Port for Windows, Mac, Linux
$64.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 16-Core Perpetual License | Factory Sealed
$724.63
SQL Server 2025 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package Per-Core
$389.00