-
same guide
I used that same guide. I ran out of time to work on it for a while, but I think I know what went wrong. I was trying to get mono working, which upgraded a LOT of stuff, including glibc. I think some of these package upgrades were breaking it, as ALL the guides I've read warned against upgrading large numbers of packages.
It's not that big of a deal, since I was the one who wrote the program I needed mono for, and it was very small. I just ported it to c++, and when I get a chance I'll go back and try remastering.
Thanks for the reply, though!
Similar Threads
-
By mrbizz8 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-04-2009, 09:19 AM
-
By DunkyB in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
-
By wen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 10:57 PM
-
By Yuriy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 11:37 AM
-
By Kastor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00