-
SATA DVD-RW not booting with Knoppix
Hi all, I have the latest Knoppix on both CD and the DVD version. I have burned as per recommendations, both discs work when using IDE Optical drives, but if I put these discs in a SATA DVD-RW I get the error:
- File System not found. Sorry. Dropping you to a very limited shell
I have noted another thread with a similar problem, so, is there a problem with Knoppix and SATA Optical drives? or are we just a bit unlucky?
Regards Lee
Similar Threads
-
By msetzerii in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2006, 02:08 PM
-
By whohelhee in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
-
By eiger67 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By valyv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2005, 06:08 PM
-
By dxben in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99