-
SATA DVD-RW not booting with Knoppix
Hi all, I have the latest Knoppix on both CD and the DVD version. I have burned as per recommendations, both discs work when using IDE Optical drives, but if I put these discs in a SATA DVD-RW I get the error:
- File System not found. Sorry. Dropping you to a very limited shell
I have noted another thread with a similar problem, so, is there a problem with Knoppix and SATA Optical drives? or are we just a bit unlucky?
Regards Lee
Similar Threads
-
By msetzerii in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2006, 02:08 PM
-
By whohelhee in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
-
By eiger67 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By valyv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2005, 06:08 PM
-
By dxben in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Jump Raven Game for vintage Macintosh - CD Rom Color Monitor Required :)
$23.10

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99