Hi,
I've been trying to get pgplot working under Knoppix 5.3.1 to run and test some of the examples from the tutorials on the net. This is what I get when I try to use pgplot:
I asked at http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=715331 and was told that PGPlot was not properly installed, and that ExtUtils::F77 is a prerequisite.Code:perldl> use PDL::Graphics::PGPLOT; Can't locate loadable object for module PGPLOT in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT/Window.pm line 2272 Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT/Window.pm line 2272. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT/Window.pm line 2272. Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT.pm line 148. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT.pm line 148. Compilation failed in require at (eval 51) line 4. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
Anyway, I'm not certain if this is known, or unknown or I'm doing something incorrect, but I hope that by making it known, that it may be fixed in a future version of Knoppix.
Thanks

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer Retro System Console Untested Parts Repair Only
$119.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00