-
Junior Member
registered user
is anyone able to get pgplot working under knoppix?
Hi,
I've been trying to get pgplot working under Knoppix 5.3.1 to run and test some of the examples from the tutorials on the net. This is what I get when I try to use pgplot:
Code:
perldl> use PDL::Graphics::PGPLOT;
Can't locate loadable object for module PGPLOT in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT/Window.pm line 2272
Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT/Window.pm line 2272.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT/Window.pm line 2272.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT.pm line 148.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/PDL/Graphics/PGPLOT.pm line 148.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 51) line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
I asked at http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=715331 and was told that PGPlot was not properly installed, and that ExtUtils::F77 is a prerequisite.
Anyway, I'm not certain if this is known, or unknown or I'm doing something incorrect, but I hope that by making it known, that it may be fixed in a future version of Knoppix.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By PanMan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:25 PM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:36 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 11:36 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99