I would try booting knoppix 5.3.1. It won't fit on a small usb thumb drive, so try it from dvd first. If it works, then you have 2 choices.
Remaster or a large enough thumb drive.
Hello All...
I'm having some problems getting Knoppix to boot properly.
Recently I upgraded my motherboard and processor and Knoppix no longer works for me. The disc ( it is copied to a USB ) still works on the other PCs in the house, just not my newest motherboard.
Here are the specs of my PC before the upgrade:
Intel D201GLY2
Intel Celeron processor 220 with a 533 MHZ system Bus
Intel chipset * SiS* SiS662 Northbridge
* SiS* SiS964 Southbridge
1 GB DDR2
Integrated SiS Mirage* 1 graphic engine
For More Information follow this linkhttp://www.intel.com/Products/Deskto...2-overview.htm
I changed the motherboard and processor for:
Intel D945GCLF
Intel Atom processor 230 with a 533 MHZ system Bus
Intel 945GC and ICH7
for more Information follow this link http://www.intel.com/Products/Deskto...F-overview.htm
The Knoppix CD (it is a USB, version KNOPPIX_V5.1.1CD-2007-01-04-EN) is good. I have booted it off of other PCs, and even booted it off this same system prior to the motherboard swap.
I suspect there's some kind of incompatability with the chipset, as I see others having similar problems. Hopefully someone has some experience in this area. It's newer, but fairly standard, popular hardware, so I'm hopping it's supported!
Booting is stop after Probing/Loading AGP Modules....
I want to boot automatically ( No cheat code please ) without any cheat code
If cheat code only the solution then how to automate that also.....
Thanks in advance..!!!
I would try booting knoppix 5.3.1. It won't fit on a small usb thumb drive, so try it from dvd first. If it works, then you have 2 choices.
Remaster or a large enough thumb drive.
After going back and forth in private messages... noagp allowed Knoppix 5.1.1 to boot on this board.
Intel Atom cpu... model 230 with x86-64 instruction set...
bug closed![]()

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
Sandisk Crayola 64GB USB-C Flash Drive, 2pk Cerulean Blue and Electric Lime,
$11.00
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
NEW Samsung USB Type-C 256GB Flash Drive USB 3.2 Gen 1 Genuine OEM -MUF-256DA/AM
$55.99
Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C
$37.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00