During the running of a script which partitions, formats and mounts user selected drives, I would like to temporarily disable the "Media KDE Daemon" window(s) which pop up. I do not really want to permanently disable this automount option if I can help it, the rest of the time it is really - really useful.
I have tried the configuration button on one of these pop ups which takes me to the "Configure - KDE Control Module". This appears to let me add pre-selected options.
Alternatively, if anyone is aware in which file the "Always do this for this type of media" is updated to, I could edit directly this to turn this option on or off (hopefully).
Regards,
Will

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99