-
Junior Member
registered user
Prevent KDE to restart after killing X ?
Hi,
I installed Knoppix 3.2 on my HD.
I have some trouble with the screen setup, so I can't read the graphical interface (KDE).
I want to kill KDE and X (I use Ctrl Backspace) , but KDE keeps on re-starting immediately !
How to prevent KDE to restart after killing X ?
I want to be in text mode to check my problems.
Thanks,
TOM.
Similar Threads
-
By rduke15 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 06:07 AM
-
By rduke15 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 02:59 AM
-
By whoCaresWatIamCalled in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 07:11 AM
-
By lockejr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:09 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core I9-14900K 14th Gen Desktop CPU Socket LGA 1700
$320.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95