-
Thanks for the help. Yes, I was aware that "=" is shift+0. Strangely enough, I got different results depending on which language I selected. For example when the cheat was "knoppix lang=es," for spanish, the desktop failed to load all the way, and instead kept reloading. I finally managed to get it to work (sort of) by using "en" in place of "us" to designate the english interface, however, this too created problems. I appreciate the help, but I've decided to retire that knoppix 5.1.0 live cd and get one prescribed by this web site via torrent.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-12-2007, 07:48 AM
-
By OP4Latino in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 04:19 AM
-
By aldend123 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 10:19 PM
-
By Guitar_Geek in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 04:26 AM
-
By shoka in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99