-
Dev Null Permission Problems
I've had Knoppix 3.2 up for about a month now, and every week or so, when logging in, I get about 200 Permission Denied errors:
-bash: /dev/null: Permission denied
I fix this simply by adding some permissions to /dev/null, but this shouldn't happen.
This happen to anyone else?
For now I've just stuck chmod into the crontab, but like I said, this shouldn't happen.
- Ambrose
Similar Threads
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By chook in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:57 PM
-
By ocilent1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-30-2003, 12:53 PM
-
By doelle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs
$18000.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor
$249.99