-
VMWare under Knoppix 5.3.1DVD (EN) - need module
I would like to run VMWare server (version 1.0.4) under Knoppix DVD 5.3.1 EN.
The trick is, of course, getting the module compiled, since there is no pre-compiled module for Knoppix.
I have managed to do this in the past. I think it was in 5.1 CD - and I think I had to download kernel sources from somewhere and do a bit of futzing around to get it to work, but I did get it to work. However, I can't remember all the details now.
Has someone gotten this to work? If so, providing me with the pre-compiled module would be great, of course, or else instructions on what it takes to get it to work.
Note: For clarification: When I do the install, the module compile fails with a bunch of C syntax errors.
Similar Threads
-
By Marge in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:08 AM
-
By knppi in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:40 AM
-
By Josh83 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 06:47 PM
-
By Ish Rattan in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 04:49 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99