-
Mounting JBOD Drives
I have a two-drive USB external USB enclosure that seems to have failed, but I think the drives are OK.
Is there any way to mount these drives in Knoppix to transfer the data to a new (non-JBOD!) drive? I tried an older version of Knoppix and it recogonizes the drives but Mount says that it can not detect the filesystem and none was specified. I don't know what command line parameters to try to tell it what filesystem it is.
I've read about a package that might help called Raidtools, but I don't know if that comes with Knoppix or if you have to add it on somehow.
Any help to get to the data on these two drives would be much appreciated!
PainoMan
Similar Threads
-
By charlemagneb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-21-2008, 06:31 PM
-
By bobra in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-24-2006, 04:23 PM
-
By mergoda in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 11:23 PM
-
By rasafrasit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By Jackk5 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00