I have a two-drive USB external USB enclosure that seems to have failed, but I think the drives are OK.
Is there any way to mount these drives in Knoppix to transfer the data to a new (non-JBOD!) drive? I tried an older version of Knoppix and it recogonizes the drives but Mount says that it can not detect the filesystem and none was specified. I don't know what command line parameters to try to tell it what filesystem it is.
I've read about a package that might help called Raidtools, but I don't know if that comes with Knoppix or if you have to add it on somehow.
Any help to get to the data on these two drives would be much appreciated!
PainoMan

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$65.00
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
$675.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$59.99