BTW, for anyone who wants to experiment with adding a wide variety of .deb repositories (that is, for anyone who makes assiduous backups):
https://sites.google.com/site/mydebiansourceslist/Home
I remember trading info on obscure .deb repos with Craig years before he started this page. Now I find he has certainly the most informative single resource for .debs on the net. Also, I am certain Craig would be interested to here of more repos. (Knoppix is on there.)

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01