-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Clinton
Damn! And I thought it was a sticky "o" key!
Just when you think you know someone....

Clinton,
Reminds me of a wise mans saying: Better to keep your mouth shut if you think you are a fool... Because opening it, will remove all doubt 
I tend to open my mouth more often than I should - but, when I have a subject that I feel strongly about, I just can't keep quiet... thus, the above becomes apparent.
LC
Similar Threads
-
By thegroover in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 01:01 PM
-
By lotech in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By spacedude89 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:40 AM
-
By obsoleto in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 04:46 PM
-
By nishtya in forum The Lounge
Replies: 25
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99