-
I have had similar problems, mine were with Hughes Satilite internet, however I dual boot Linux and windows and just let the tech's install while running windows and when they left I rebooted
and switched to linux it connected and there were no issues. I might add that all tests with various distros I never had to make DNS or network settings they were always automatically detected
and the distro under test just worked (The power of Linux)
-
Senior Member
registered user
wow, am I the only one who has a ISP that runs Solaris/SunOS (some really old workhorses in their racks), Redhat and Cisco? true some staff have Windows on their workstations but are quick to switch me over to some with real knowledge when I mention the magic word Unix (true, persons more aimed to help their company customers but...)
Similar Threads
-
By thegroover in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 01:01 PM
-
By lotech in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By spacedude89 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:40 AM
-
By obsoleto in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 04:46 PM
-
By nishtya in forum The Lounge
Replies: 25
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99