-
Can't connect
I'm at a loss here. I've messed around with my problem, but there comes a time when you must face the facts. The facts, in this case, is that Knoppix isn't intiuitive enough for me to just figure out how to make it connect to the internet by playing with it. I just don't have enough experience with Linux. Computer is a Dell Latitude C840. Card is a PCMCIA Dell TrueMobile 1300. Is there a logical reason I can't connect with this set-up? Do I need a different card for Knoppix to recognize?
Thank you for any input.
Similar Threads
-
By jcapinc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:06 PM
-
By byrdman in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 09:51 PM
-
By valkyrie in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By cschilbe in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 07:06 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59