I'm at a loss here. I've messed around with my problem, but there comes a time when you must face the facts. The facts, in this case, is that Knoppix isn't intiuitive enough for me to just figure out how to make it connect to the internet by playing with it. I just don't have enough experience with Linux. Computer is a Dell Latitude C840. Card is a PCMCIA Dell TrueMobile 1300. Is there a logical reason I can't connect with this set-up? Do I need a different card for Knoppix to recognize?
Thank you for any input.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$38.98
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99