-
I can't see folders with a non-english font
I'm trying to backup a crashed hdd, and there are some folders that are named in russian that aren't being shown. How do I fix this? Download a russian font so knoppix can see the folder names properly? It's simply not showing them. They're not there, although I know they are. Is Knoppix not showing them because the unfamiliar font is translating the letters into unallowed characters or somesuch?
-
I have sometimes have a similar problem in windows XP and get around it by typing the full address into the address bar. Eg. C:/folder/subfolder and hitting enter.
-
The problem is I can't type the full address because the subfolder is named in another language and I don't have the character set. How do I fix this? Where do I download fonts to? How do I change the main typing language?
-
Also have this problem with my email catchpa . I get around it by copying and pasteing the needed alphabet characters.
Similar Threads
-
By bythesea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:18 PM
-
By sypholin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2007, 09:47 PM
-
By Leipe_Po in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By PhilQ in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:43 AM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99

CISCO CP-7821-K9 VOIP BUSINESS PHONE W/ HANDSET - (NEW-OPEN BOX)
$39.99

Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H
$29.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99