Better download the "DVD" version (knoppix 5.3) which has Iceweasel 2 00 12. It all works and I am very pleased with it.
Might need tweaking but help is not far away.
![]()
knoppix 5.1.1 cd
can't get any kind of flash player to work
for video such as youtube etc.
is there any special way to do this?
maybe a how-to?
or am i just too stupid to work the damn thing?
Better download the "DVD" version (knoppix 5.3) which has Iceweasel 2 00 12. It all works and I am very pleased with it.
Might need tweaking but help is not far away.
![]()
i don't have dvd writing hardware.
is there any other way?
I suspect DVD's are available , check out the Knoppix website.
D
People are certainly willing to sell DVDs, but very few people who are out to profit from someone else's work take the time to burn a DVD at low speed, and this leads to a lot of booting problems. I would suggest either finding a friend who can burn the DVD and introduce them to Knoppix also in return for them making you a copy, or looking at one of the many other newer Linux distros on Live CD format rather than Live DVD. It's unfortunate that Klaus never cane out with an official 5.3.1 CD release, but not completely unexpected considering the trend in releases over the last few years.Originally Posted by dh100
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
This relates to "You Tube", I believe.
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...videos-608978/
I haven't looked at in detail though
![]()

Mixed LOT of 31 Samsung Hynix Nanya GSkill PC3-12800 4GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory
$85.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Chromebook Plus XE513C24 Hexa-Core 4GB RAM 32GB
$45.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung LC27JG56QQNXZA 27.0" 2560 x 1440 144 Hz Curved Monitor
$60.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ metro locked
$150.00