-
Newby Question: How to use Realtek Linux Drivers?
Hi!
I just tried out the Knoppix Live CD, but I cannot get my WLAN to work. I have absolutely no Linux-Experience. I downloaded the drivers for my Netgear MA521 from the Realtek-Site (Linux-version), but I do not know how to use them. If I open "Terminal" and do "wlanup" it says something like: insmod error "operation not permitted". Please tell me what to do.
Greetings, Yulia
Similar Threads
-
By jmitchinson in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 05:16 PM
-
By bljohnson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By coltrane in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:00 AM
-
By D-meter in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By JohnMc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-12-2002, 02:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00