-
slapd and knoppix
Hi,
has anyone get managed slapd to run on knoppix 3.2?
I tried compilation and binary installation and both failed.
While compiling the source I had trouble with multiple libdb versions,
the binary packages (stable) failed with errno=97 and errno=98.
I just would be glad to hear someone telling he has ldap running
on knoppix 3.2 and how he installed it.
tom
-
Senior Member
registered user
Did you do this:
Code:
# apt-get install slapd
-
yes, but this doesn't work, the package is broken
then I tried
apt-get install slapd/stable
it was installed fine, but starting the slapd failed with
errno=97 and errno=98
tom
-
Senior Member
registered user
Sorry tom- I'm out of ideas and don't have any data to serve up.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99