Did you do this:
Code:# apt-get install slapd
Hi,
has anyone get managed slapd to run on knoppix 3.2?
I tried compilation and binary installation and both failed.
While compiling the source I had trouble with multiple libdb versions,
the binary packages (stable) failed with errno=97 and errno=98.
I just would be glad to hear someone telling he has ldap running
on knoppix 3.2 and how he installed it.
tom
Did you do this:
Code:# apt-get install slapd
yes, but this doesn't work, the package is broken
then I tried
apt-get install slapd/stable
it was installed fine, but starting the slapd failed with
errno=97 and errno=98
tom
Sorry tom- I'm out of ideas and don't have any data to serve up.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
Dell Latitude 5420 14" - Core i5-1145G7 - 8GB - 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro - WARRANTY
$276.35
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99