Did you do this:
Code:# apt-get install slapd
Hi,
has anyone get managed slapd to run on knoppix 3.2?
I tried compilation and binary installation and both failed.
While compiling the source I had trouble with multiple libdb versions,
the binary packages (stable) failed with errno=97 and errno=98.
I just would be glad to hear someone telling he has ldap running
on knoppix 3.2 and how he installed it.
tom
Did you do this:
Code:# apt-get install slapd
yes, but this doesn't work, the package is broken
then I tried
apt-get install slapd/stable
it was installed fine, but starting the slapd failed with
errno=97 and errno=98
tom
Sorry tom- I'm out of ideas and don't have any data to serve up.

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00