-
Defendmyname, Knoppix Loading Error
Hi,
I've looked extensively on the forum for a solution. I think I came across one before but I can't find it again.
I get a "CANNOT FIND FILESYSTEM" error when I select KNOPPIX from my CD SHELL menu.
Here is what I did...
1. I copied the Knoppix folder with the KNOPPIX file into my root dir.
2. I used ISOBUSTER to extract the boot image into the root.
3.My CDSHELL command:
Code:
if $lastKey == key[5]; then memdisk /KNOPPIX.img
i think it loads, but that error pops up.
maybe i have to use "initrd?".
if i get this fixed ill write up an guide for this.
thx for the help,
defendmyname
Similar Threads
-
By FiReCraZy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:14 AM
-
By Albretch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2006, 01:21 AM
-
By pezz453 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 11:37 PM
-
By karkila in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By toxic_d in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 03:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93