-
Accept Delete/Format of Knoppix to create persistent?
Hello.
I'm booting from the 5.3.1 DVD and I also have 5.3.1 pre-installed on an 8gb USB stick.
When I try to "Create a persistent Knoppix disk image" from the Knoppix-menu in KDE using the mounted USB stick (sda1), it ends up asking me:
"There is already a Knoppix image present on this partition. Would you like to delete/format it?"
To me, that sounds like a bit more than is necessary to create a persistent /home directory...am I wrong? I'm scared that it would just wipe the USB stick and take a long time in the bargain...
Thanks,
TallPaul
Similar Threads
-
By drtkm in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2009, 03:43 AM
-
By Canard blanc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:26 AM
-
By chipyoung in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:03 PM
-
By newbie3777 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 11:09 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 12:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72