-
So I have been doing a little poking around about this problem both in these forums and on other forums. It seems that there might be an issue with the directory structure for isolinux directory?
Code:
mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 \
-boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat \
-hide-rr-moved -o /media/sda7/knx/knoppix.iso /media/sda7/knx/master
This is the command I used to create the final ISO image. From what I have there is a possibility that under the current directory structure of '/media/sda7/knx/master/boot/isolinux' i should try '/media/sda7/knx/master/isolinux'. Is this an option that I can try? I don't know if it will fix it but at this point I am willing to try just about anything.
I guess I should also mention that I am remastering the most recent version of knoppix. During the compression of the ISO everything went smoothly and I had no error at all
any help would greatly be appreciated
cheers
todd
Similar Threads
-
By ginestre in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2006, 07:36 PM
-
By jwally in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 10:36 AM
-
By lewisp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 02:22 PM
-
By db in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 11:45 AM
-
By dfloyd4 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 02:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Application On New 400K Double Density Disk
$26.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00