-
Can't login after HDD install
I took the debian option to install.
I did put my live session to the Belgian keyboard and then did run the install.
When I did get the questions about userid and password I entered this with that Belgian keyboard.
Install went ok, but after a reboot of the HDD I can't login as the keyboard seems to be in US again.
Is there a way to have the keyboard in Belgian before the login screen?
EDIT
Forgot to say I tried lang=be, but that didn't work.
I could login as root and changed the keyboard to Belgium.
But this apparently is not propagated to the regular user login.
EDIT2
Tried to keyb=be code in grub, but to no avail.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Hello,
Don't use lang=be because then you get the Belarussion language.
Use us or nl or fr
During the login procedure did you try to give the user log in , and password as if you had a qwerty instead of an azerty keyboard. I mean typing for example Q for an A and so on.
Lucien.
Similar Threads
-
By siri in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
-
By Sajjad Khaliq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By darkstar2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 03:51 AM
-
By porchy in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 04:59 PM
-
By Peterobe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99