-
Can't login after HDD install
I took the debian option to install.
I did put my live session to the Belgian keyboard and then did run the install.
When I did get the questions about userid and password I entered this with that Belgian keyboard.
Install went ok, but after a reboot of the HDD I can't login as the keyboard seems to be in US again.
Is there a way to have the keyboard in Belgian before the login screen?
EDIT
Forgot to say I tried lang=be, but that didn't work.
I could login as root and changed the keyboard to Belgium.
But this apparently is not propagated to the regular user login.
EDIT2
Tried to keyb=be code in grub, but to no avail.
Similar Threads
-
By siri in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
-
By Sajjad Khaliq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By darkstar2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 03:51 AM
-
By porchy in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 04:59 PM
-
By Peterobe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99