-
Knoppix on a virtual machine
Hello,
I just have a general question. I am currently running knoppix 5.1.1. in a virtual machine on my laptop. I would like to learn Bash so that I can run a server with ubuntu 8.0.4. Where online can i get free Bash tutorials and what are the limits on just using the live cd? I'll be getting a computer to run ubuntu on later, but right now all I have is the laptop and I do not want to install anything other than windows programs, and I don't want to dual-boot.
TX for the help,
Tre
Similar Threads
-
By bigmahlman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:00 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2008, 07:26 PM
-
By B@se in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-25-2005, 07:23 PM
-
By adamherb in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By kenblood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB SSD 3D NAND 2.5'' SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive
$190.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99