Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: login as root by default

  1. #1

    login as root by default

    I know, I know, I know, but if I wanted to, how would you make Knoppix always login as root?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    204

    Re: login as root by default

    Quote Originally Posted by unclecameron
    I know, I know, I know, but if I wanted to, how would you make Knoppix always login as root?
    Enter the cheatcode: knoppix 1 or knoppix 2

    Rgds,
    Chip

Similar Threads

  1. How to select default keyboard as German for login manger?
    By majo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
  2. Stange Login + Default Users
    By jeremymeindl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 01:06 AM
  3. after apt-get upgrade xdm default login
    By psoleko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:40 PM
  4. want to make gdm default login manager my own live cd
    By gmwest5 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 08:57 AM
  5. Making kdm appear by default on login
    By clintonian in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 10:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1774.24



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



External SSD 1TB 2TB  Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$15.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$288.98



Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$461.10



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos picture

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos

$97.60



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$505.41