-
Out of Range error
I am getting an 'out of range error after booting from knoppix. Immediately after booting,the screen goes black for a few moments,then I get the error.Anyone have an idea how to fix this?Thanks.
*UPDATE: After some digging,I found this command code to work for me," knoppix vga=0". Type it at the boot line exactly as is. I hope this helps some others as well.By the way,I am running a Viewsonic 20" flat-panel LCD display.GL all!
Similar Threads
-
By gxs100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 06:59 PM
-
By ClayNew2Linux in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 12:35 PM
-
By jmdlcar in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 06:08 AM
-
By TubaNerd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 06:59 PM
-
By mingus in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 03:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$250.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 3 14" 32GB 512GB, BLACK
$432.00