Originally Posted by Diggs
If you press F2 or F3 while booting you will see a list of boot codes. More information given under cheat codes.
knoppix screeen=1024x768
or
xmodule=vesa
often work as well.
I am getting an 'out of range error after booting from knoppix. Immediately after booting,the screen goes black for a few moments,then I get the error.Anyone have an idea how to fix this?Thanks.
*UPDATE: After some digging,I found this command code to work for me," knoppix vga=0". Type it at the boot line exactly as is. I hope this helps some others as well.By the way,I am running a Viewsonic 20" flat-panel LCD display.GL all!
Originally Posted by Diggs
If you press F2 or F3 while booting you will see a list of boot codes. More information given under cheat codes.
knoppix screeen=1024x768
or
xmodule=vesa
often work as well.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99