-
Senior Member
registered user
Sound working / not working on Knoppix 3.2
I have an IBM A30 Laptop with Knoppix 3.2 installed. When I installed it, it did not detect my soundcard correctly. I ran sndconfig, and it worked.
Now, when I start up, there is no sound. I open mixer, change the levels slightly (they are about 75%, any other level, even lower works) and then sound works for that session, but not on reboot, I have to do the same again.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By steev in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:59 AM
-
By paulo_andre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 12:46 PM
-
By ozgurgerilla in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 03:08 PM
-
By ggiaretta in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:51 PM
-
By Edwin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SK hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH Server Memory
$300.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00