-
Senior Member
registered user
Sound working / not working on Knoppix 3.2
I have an IBM A30 Laptop with Knoppix 3.2 installed. When I installed it, it did not detect my soundcard correctly. I ran sndconfig, and it worked.
Now, when I start up, there is no sound. I open mixer, change the levels slightly (they are about 75%, any other level, even lower works) and then sound works for that session, but not on reboot, I have to do the same again.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By steev in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:59 AM
-
By paulo_andre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 12:46 PM
-
By ozgurgerilla in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 03:08 PM
-
By ggiaretta in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:51 PM
-
By Edwin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00