-
Senior Member
registered user
How would I know whether I am?
I don't think this is the problem however, since the levels are set at about 75% on startup, there is just no sound, I only need to change them to get sound. Even if I put them back at 75%, it is the act of changing the levels that seems to switch the sound on.
Similar Threads
-
By steev in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:59 AM
-
By paulo_andre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 12:46 PM
-
By ozgurgerilla in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 03:08 PM
-
By ggiaretta in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:51 PM
-
By Edwin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00