I wasn't 100% sure where to put this, so sorry if it is in the incorrect forum.
Some background: I attempted to remove Ubuntu from my laptop by deleting the partition. This cause me to get a GRUB error 22. It wouldn't be a problem, since I have a Windows Boot disc, but the disc drive on my laptop broke so I couldn't fix it that way. The laptop also does not allow booting from a USB device and does not have a floppy disk slot. This left one option: PXE booting Knoppix and running a command to remove GRUB. But all the guides I've seen are WAY too complicated. I'm a newb, you see...
So my question: Is there a simple solution to my problem, or a simple guide to PXE booting Knoppix?
Thanks.

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00