-
I solved my problem and I feel so stupid.
I never needed to edit DNS addresses or change anything special.
When I ran the ADSL/PPPOE utility it asks for a username and password. When I get to the part where I am suppose to enter my username, the line where I enter it has the word "username" already there, then when I type, my username follows(I checked the /etc/ppp/pap-secrets file and saw what it was doing). The trick was to clear the word "username" from the line, then enter my username, then continue utility like normal, and it works great...
Similar Threads
-
By rickwinters in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:57 PM
-
By funky in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 05:55 AM
-
By funky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:26 PM
-
By Zapata in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 08:39 PM
-
By Win95user in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00