-
Junior Member
registered user
Why does Kppp work with DVD download but not with CD?
I was very happy when I connected so easily with my new Knoppix 5.3.1 on DVD. I used Kppp in order to get my mobile broadband to work. It set up to the net quickly and intuitively in the first try!
Since I wanted to have a usb stick with an OS that could access the internet via my mobile broadband, I downloaded the CD version of Knoppix to reduce the GB requirement. The CD version should fit on a 2 GB stick whereas the DVD version would need about 8 GB. The CD version had Kppp and a way to identify my modem, just like the DVD version, but it does not work!
How do I get Kppp to do the same thing in the CD version as it does in the DVD version?
Similar Threads
-
By perlster in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By efi360 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 07:08 PM
-
By efi360 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 02:38 AM
-
By xolstis in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 01:37 PM
-
By kc1di in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 4x8GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 ECC SODIMM RAM M474A1K43BB1-CTD Tested
$119.00

Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Samsung 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000 ECC REG Server RAM RDIMM 2Rx4 288-Pin Memory
$149.00