All explained and answered on the wiki:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
Remember just one years linux experience is worth 10 years of any windows system.
I need help to customize knoppix. I'm new at this and I don't know what to do. I need someones help to do the next changes:
*Changes in the welcome message: this incluids the text type and color.
*Changes in the image that appears after the welcome message.
*Changes in the background and all the icons in the desktop.
Please help me.
Jessy
All explained and answered on the wiki:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
Remember just one years linux experience is worth 10 years of any windows system.

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00