All explained and answered on the wiki:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
Remember just one years linux experience is worth 10 years of any windows system.
I need help to customize knoppix. I'm new at this and I don't know what to do. I need someones help to do the next changes:
*Changes in the welcome message: this incluids the text type and color.
*Changes in the image that appears after the welcome message.
*Changes in the background and all the icons in the desktop.
Please help me.
Jessy
All explained and answered on the wiki:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto
Remember just one years linux experience is worth 10 years of any windows system.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99