hold shift key down then hit enter when the file is marked, that should delete it directly,
Hi there!
I have the problem that my files are too big for the trash so I can't delete them.
My question: Can I disable the trash or can I disable to use the trash?
regards
Hoblahob
hold shift key down then hit enter when the file is marked, that should delete it directly,

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
LOT OF 5 Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx1 PC4-2133P Desktop Memory
$130.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
16x 16GB Samsung PC3 ECC 2Rx4 14900R -256GB SERVER RAM- M393B2G70DB0-CMA
$239.49
LOT OF 18 Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V ECC REG M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Q Server Memory
$5399.99
Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98