hold shift key down then hit enter when the file is marked, that should delete it directly,
Hi there!
I have the problem that my files are too big for the trash so I can't delete them.
My question: Can I disable the trash or can I disable to use the trash?
regards
Hoblahob
hold shift key down then hit enter when the file is marked, that should delete it directly,

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
DCTV Digital Creations Composite Television Commodore Amiga Converter Software.
$185.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00