-
HOW DO I ACCESS MY NORMAL COMPUTER HARDDRIVE AND IT'S FILES?
I am using Knoppix Linux in order to copy files I want from my hard drive onto an external harddrive.
I can get the external harddrive to come up in Konqueror, but my usual harddrive is no where to be seen.
Under 'system/:media/' I can find a "92G Media" file, but it says it is an "Unmounted Hard Disk Volume."
How can I access my regular files???
Similar Threads
-
By Gwindow in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2008, 02:52 AM
-
By macstrat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 04:48 PM
-
By your_breakfast in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 09:21 AM
-
By BORTKOMMEN in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 11:27 AM
-
By empanyc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

(Lot Of 9) SK HYNIX 16 GB DDR3 REG SERVER RAM PC3-12800R 2Rx4 HMT42GR7MFR4C-PB
$129.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Micron 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-2666V Desktop RAM MTA16ATF2G64AZ-2G6E1
$140.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99